We believe that eating healthily and being active plays a vital role in our pupils’ mental and physical development whilst at school. This is why our school offers free milk for under-fives and subsidised milk for over-fives. To ensure your child doesn’t miss out on school milk it is important that you register as soon as possible.
HOW TO REGISTER
Register at www.coolmilk.com or using the enclosed form. We recommend that you register as soon as possible to ensure your child receives milk from their very first day of school.
Your child will then receive a carton of semi-skimmed milk delivered fresh and chilled to their classroom every day, which provides a host of benefits:
- Taking five minutes to drink school milk provides important social time for children
- School milk is excellent for hydration, supporting brain function including concentration, memory and creativity
- School milk boosts children’s energy between breakfast and lunch, helping them to be ready to learn
- Being involved in the school milk scheme can develop key skills including responsibility, independence, numeracy and manners
- Children receive the ideal serving of fresh, chilled milk delivered to their classroom.
Free milk will be provided until the Friday before your child’s fifth birthday, and at that point you will be asked if you wish them to continue to enjoy school milk at a subsidised price.
If you have any questions about school milk please visit www.coolmilk.com or contact Cool Milk directly on 0800 142 2972.