Complaints procedure

If you have any concern about the School or the education provided, please discuss the matter with your child's class teacher at the earliest opportunity.

If you feel that a concern has not been addressed through discussion with the class teacher, or that the concern is of a sufficiently serious nature, please make an appointment to discuss it with the Headteacher.

If you are not satisfied with the response and wish to take the matter further you may write to Mr Peter Parish or Mrs Freda Wimble, Joint Chair of Governors via email to:-


If the matter is still unresolved the next stage of the procedure is a referral to the Department for Education.

For further information please refer to the Local Authority Guidance Notes and Model Procedure attached.